Thursday, March 12, 2009

happy and sad day...

why I’m happy and why I’m sad??? I feel so happy because last day I spend my time with the orphanage at Rumah Anak Yatim Permata Camar, Kuantan. That was very interesting experiece and gave me something that was really meaningful in my life. Many activities that I had done with the orphanage. I really enjoy myself. I felt so touching by looking the kids there and how they can live in this world without their father or mother by their side. They not have someone for them to share their problem except people around them. So me n my friends take this chance to hear about their problem. And why I’m so sad??? I’m so sad because I cannot spend my time with my family the last holiday. This is my first holiday I not back home. So it really make me sad.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment